Join our high-powered team!
POWER PLUS Engineering, Inc. was founded in 1986 and is a full service testing and maintenance firm that specializes in AC and DC electrical equipment and systems.
We are an InterNational Electrical Testing Association (NETA) accredited company.
For over 30 years, employees have been the key to the success of our company.
POWER PLUS Engineering, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. It is our policy:
- To provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local laws.
- To provide reasonable accommodation to applicants and employees with known disabilities, except where such an accommodation would create an undue hardship.
- To promote qualified employees from within the organization whenever possible.
- That no employee be subject to prohibited harassment, including without limitation, sexual harassment.
- That no employee be subject to physical, verbal or psychological abuse by his or her co-workers or supervisors.
To be considered for an interview, please email Sam Mancuso your resume.