Arc Flash Solutions
Is your Arc Flash Solutions Program a shambles?
The New changes to the NFPA 70E Standard for electrical safety in the workplace requires facilities to:
- Train employees exposed to potential arc flash hazards
- Provide Personal Protective Equipment necessary to protect the workers from arc flash hazards
- Conduct an Arc Flash Analysis for your site
Additionally, the NEC added an Equipment Labeling requirement that covers the majority of electrical equipment in most plants.
POWER PLUS understands that these new requirements can be confusing and requires a large amount of your valuable time researching the requirements and dealing with multiple vendors to meet all of these requirements. POWER PLUS is your simple solution for meeting the new requirements.
Let POWER PLUS solve your puzzle!
The POWER PLUS staff of experts can:
- Conduct an Arc Flash Hazard Analysis for your site
- Provide Arc Flash Training for plant personnel
- Determine your PPE needs and provide you with the Personal Protective Clothing that suits your needs
- Provide Equipment Specific Labels for all equipment that falls under NEC Article 110.16